Minute of Silence for Deceased Members
Minutes of 2018 AGM
Matters Arising from Minutes
Secretary’s Report CLICK HERE FOR REPORT:
Election of Officers
Consideration of Motions
Mike Sweeney has been nominated as Chairman of Ballymacelligott GAA Club
John Rice and Bernard Cassidy have been nominated as Vice Chairmen of Ballymacelligott GAA Club
Fionnán Fitzgerald has been nominated as Secretary of Ballymacelligott GAA Club
Aidan Savage has been nominated as Assistant Secretary of Ballymacelligott GAA Club
No Nomination has been received for PRO of Ballymacelligott GAA Club
Tom Herlihy has been nominated as Scór officer of Ballymacelligott GAA Club
Jer Lynch has been nominated as Assistant Treasurer of Ballymacelligott GAA Club
Maureen O’Shea has been nominated as Registrar & Data Protection Officer of Ballymacelligott GAA Club
- That Tom Herlihy & Tony Riordan be appointed Vice President of Ballymac GAA Club.
- The membership cost of Ballymac GAA Club be as follows from the 2/12/2020
(1) €75.00 per adult member.
(2) €50.00 per juvenile with the exception of girls over 12.
(3) €25.00 Plus LGFA Levy for all girls and ladies who play LF over 12 years of age
(4) €50.00 for OAP and students.
(5) €10.00 per Adult for Adult Scór participants
(6) €5.00 per juvenile for Juvenile Scór participants
- That the membership for all current senior Adult male players and working members form previous working year be €50.00 per person.
- That a minimum of 1/4 of the nett income raised by way of Club Fundraisers be deposited in the Club Development account towards future Development in the club.
5. That the Annual Lotto ticket be €80.00 per year from 1/4/2020.
- That the lotto numbers on the lotto ticket for weekly draw increase from 28 to 32 from 1/4/2020.
- That the executive of Ballymac GAA Club examine the feasibility of depositing Ballymac GAA Development money in the Croke Park savings account for clubs so that any future loans by the club would be interest free.