All new player’s welcome-however please read the important information on this link BEFORE you arrive for training on Sunday.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS.
In the current Covid 19 it is important we all take responsibility for the way we treat this epidemic.
We as a club have to ensure the safety of our coaches, players and therefore the wider community, to do this everyone must comply to with the following.
1. All parents/guardians of children have to have the e-learning module done and a screenshot taken of the cert. (See link above)
2. The health questionnaire has to be filled in for the 1st session back online and reconfirmed for every other session and game, if this is not done your child can’t train or play.
3. Membership has to be paid before starting/returning to train so as to be insured. Click here for link
4. Parents have to stay until the coach is happy that the health questionnaire is up to date.
5. No one other than coaches/players/club officials are allowed inside the grounds in the main field during training or on the grass areas down in the training field.
IF YOU DON’T comply with the above recommendations your child will NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRAIN WITH BALLYMACELLIGOTT GAA CLUB….
HELPING EVERYONE TO STAY SAFE…